Whitefish River We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy grinned. Well, that must mean I'm doing my job, she replied, glad to have helped Ira in any way. 

The smile quickly faded, concern replacing it with a frown. If Ira was debating looking for her, then someone must be sick or injured. To hear that it was Ira herself that wasn't feeling well deepened her concern. She took a step forward but before she could speak, they were joined by Inna. She hesitantly asked permission to help, and Speedy offered her a reassuring smile. Of course, I would love the help. She looked between the two women before focusing back on her fellow healer. Ira was just telling me that she's been feeling nauseous and dizzy, Speedy explained. 

She looked back to Ira. How long is a while exactly? she asked first. Duration of symptoms was important to know. And have you eaten any weird plants or meat the might have been off? she asked. Have you had your heat yet? Maybe it was hormone related? She turned to Inna. Anything else you think we should ask?
Messages In This Thread
We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Speedy - April 17, 2020, 03:05 PM