Whitefish River but that's not where mine lives.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Note: The date this is set for he still has healing wounds from the lynx attack!

The knight was roaming around the borders, the sights were getting more familiar as the days passed, eventually he would master them and be able to notice when he left Kaistleoki's borders. It was he would come across the sight of the little pretty thing that came with the group, and an individual he could only assume was a friend of hers. He couldn't smell them, so the lack of any pack on the dark one's body went noticed, he could only trust that their ally wasn't bringing anyone threatening to their borders.

Greetings! I don't think we met, my name is Hieronymous. He sang happily as his banner waved behind him non-threateningly while approaching them. Just taking a rest? He wasn't about to chase them out anyway, but he always enjoyed meeting new faces - especially if they were from the ally pack in the mountains.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
but that's not where mine lives. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 21, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: but that's not where mine lives. - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 10:07 AM