Whitefish River We're in the car on a highway
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Good! I'm glad to hear it. So casual, he was quite comfortable where he was and being tended to was very nice as well. At least he didn't have to worry as much about them anymore now that Speedy was also looking at them. Inna did a fine job, Hiero was certain his own carelessness is what put him in this state.

I'm lucky to be alive. He admits. Time and time again he had stared he reaper in the faceless face and luckily for him he managed to fight back and keep just enough breath in his lungs to go on for one more day. His parents were attentive when he was young, and routine certainly helped a lot with all of it. 

I'd appreciate it. He's sprain and ankle and not even notice if someone wouldn't point out the janky crooked leg, nor any bumps or scratches or even a missing ear! He could be impaled and not even flinch! Having more eyes to watch out for him would be nice. Pack life was certainly something for someone like him.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 02, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 12, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 15, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 18, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 19, 2020, 01:44 PM