Haunted Wood We got innocence for days!
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Even with a good mood happening the small trickle of aggravation grew into a simmering anger as the boy suddenly got that look prey did when cornered. Who the absolute hell had accepted this guy? It wasn't a matter of weakness even though that was also judgement passed, it was the fact that he already had enough work to do without having to figure out what jobs to give the wolves who didn't quite fit. Wolves like this guy and Clarence who would probably tuck their tails and get slaughtered in a fight. As Seagull began to stammer, stating that they couldn't fight his eye actually twitched a little and he exhaled through his nostrils looking away as he tried to reign in the urge to chase him out if only for his own good. This was not a home for the soft, it wasn't a shelter of protection or a respite for the lost. It was Nightwalkers a dark wood haunted by phantoms and demons with filthy morals. 

It was only the promise to learn tossed desperately that caused a crack in the ice cold demeanor he'd taken. Returning his eyes to the boy's face he gave him a dubious but considerate once over "You'll hunt then for now but I want you to start sparring, I'll come find you again in a week and see where you're at" his decision fell mercilessly though he felt a chill as he wondered if he had just been too much like Vengeance, demanding blood where there wasn't need. Ears flicking as he seemed to deflate a little "We have children growing and newborns to protect, I can't let freeloaders in and especially can't take in any more defenseless wolves" he was still angry but god he didn't want to be a total asshole so he tossed in "We aren't bad guys so stop shaking okay? It really pisses me off"  it was meant to be a joke half a smile forming on his maw as he continued "Try to find Clarence, he's a good guy. Really kind" he said the word 'kind' awkwardly as if he wasn't sure if it was a compliment and fell silent giving Seagull a chance to respond.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
We got innocence for days! - by Valour - May 02, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Hyacinth - May 03, 2020, 03:13 AM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Valour - May 03, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Hyacinth - May 04, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Valour - May 04, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Hyacinth - May 05, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Valour - May 05, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Hyacinth - May 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Valour - May 05, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: We got innocence for days! - by Hyacinth - May 08, 2020, 04:05 AM