Sunspire Mountains sleepy fox hollow
812 Posts
Ooc —
Ooh, that was a lovely post. I'm excited for this encounter. :)

Someone answered her, though it wasn't Autumn. Junior whirled gracefully, mismatched eyes clapping on the face of a strange wolf. She felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest, the result of being startled. Her lips pressed together as she made a rapid assessment of the stranger's demeanor. She did not appear threatening. She had spoken in a gentle voice. She seemed alert, yet not domineering.

"She is?" the youngster blurted, then almost instantly felt foolish when she realized the misapprehension. "Oh... I meant Autumn the fox." The youth paused, then turned to scan the woods. "It smells like her in here," she explained.

There was no sign of Autumn or any other foxes, other than the powerful scent. Junior swung around to more fully face the tawny she-wolf. She was nimble and wiry. She smelled like the sea, a smell which always made Junior's gut pinch with nostalgia for the bay. The pup met the adult's lovely teal eyes and smiled tentatively, feeling a vague sense of camaraderie due to the briny perfume.

"I'm Junior, Warrior and Outrider." She felt her confidence grow even as the words left her mouth. She sounded so accomplished. "Who are you... and what is this place?"

"Sleepy Fox Hollow," a male voice answered, startling Junior all over again. The muscles in her neck creaked this time as she whipped to face the speaker, who appeared suddenly from the brush. "Hello there. I'm Joker," the strange-looking fox greeted, breaking into a broad, toothy smile.
Messages In This Thread
sleepy fox hollow - by Junior - August 23, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 24, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 26, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - September 03, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 05:04 PM