Seaside Moors my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
gonna go ahead and archive here!

a sound of approval rumbles deep in the back of her throat at the croon to tickle at her ears, eyes catching the magnificent slants of moonlight as the ethereal orb winked down on the three that bathed in her glow. they focus wholly on rosencrantz as the seconds sweep past with playful lilts and giggles, allowing a smile to be tempted to the foreground. a long time sounded nice, how tired she'd grown of living a life so transient in nature. the idea of escaping the clutch of the fly-by-nighters that had so far narrated her story and hide behind the conspicuous sea to live a life of solidity sounded....nice. 

she blinks back to the curious man as he speaks once more, a dip of her head offered in response as lips part to murmur "yes definitelyand vigilant eyes did not shift from his form until the looming figure was but a miniscule blip on the rolling landscape. shivering at the stroke of the breeze, she cast full attention to the man at her side as he offered to show her around and embracing the hiccup of her heart; she offered up another nod and whispered breathlessly "i would love thatbefore she'd follow him across the invisible line and into the open embrace of their home.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails - by Tundra - May 09, 2020, 05:54 PM