Lake Rodney hanging off my earlobe is a rock
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
lolll no worries, autumns met tons of meanies~

Autumn's golden eyes narrowed at the boy's little joke. Oy vey, fuck off, She thought to mutter, but he was already saying something more before her lips could part. Dropping down to his stomach like an insult to her height, talking about healing... oh, healing? She was interested in that. Even if this guy was a douchebag, if he knew medicine, that would sure help her out of this pickle. Because, I don't know the slightest thing about medicine, She admitted in a huff, sharp eyes avoiding his gaze. As her gaze flitted back though, she couldn't help but notice his furrowed brow. It was hard to tell whether this guy was just another wolf attempting to trick her onto their dinner plate. She was the master trickster, after all, and so she would not let herself be so easily fooled into digging her own cache-grave. But... if he wanted to, he could've killed her already. And so she quirked an inquisitive brow in return, You know something about medicine, bro?
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Messages In This Thread
hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 11, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 12, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 12, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 14, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 18, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - May 25, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: hanging off my earlobe is a rock - by Autumn - June 03, 2020, 03:50 PM