Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
236 Posts
Ooc — xynien
sooo sorry for the wait, we can do a three day skip rule after this if everyone is good with that <3
He'd sort of expected Ira's father to be big like her, but as the man comes into sight, he finds himself wishing Ira had warned him properly about the sheer size of the man. Incurring the wrath of a giant among men is rather low on his list of life goals — but it's too late for regrets or second thoughts now. He takes in a deep breath and steadies himself as the male draws nearer, followed by a smaller, dark woman. Not Ira's mother, he reminds himself, a moment before his attention is drawn away by the heavy marks of age drawn over the large man. He's wasting away. The thought slips past his filter before he can stop it, and he flushes, feeling ashamed. He offers a dip of his head to the pair, and quickly finds himself grateful when the woman addresses him. Hi. I'm Winterbourne. It's nice to meet you both, His response is primarily directed at the leader who'd spoken to him, but his gaze flits briefly to the other as he finishes.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Winterbourne - May 15, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM