Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
29 Posts
Ooc —
Maksim had not intended to cause alarm to the stranger, but his reaction to the pain was instinctive. He felt a wave of relief wash over him when it became apparent that she was not about to abandon him in his bloodied state, despite the threatening flashing of his fangs. 

When @Reiko informed him of what she was using to treat his wounds, Maksim made every effort to listen and take a mental note. Unforetunately, his focus was wavering. The adrenaline was beginning to wear off and now the full measure of his pain was becoming all too apparent. The poultice did nothing to soothe him, in fact it made things considerably worse, causing his wound to burn and sting. Maksim wrinkled his muzzle again and winced, before his focus broke away from the pale female and redirected to glare out into the gloomy darkness as he attempted to hold his nerve. "The burning, means it is working?" He asked through gritted teeth, his body still shivering.

When she was finished applying the herbal mix to the large open wound above his tail, the female began combing through the rest of his fur looking for wounds. Maksim reclined further, flopping down onto one side with a sore grunt to better expose the bite mark located on the right-side of his neck. There was a large patch of fur missing there, ripped out by the wolf who had first attacked him, and the remaining fur was matted with dried blood and dirt. Now that he was laying down, and content with the dutiful care of the kind stranger, Maksim released a deep shakey sigh and allowed his eyes to flutter shut. Maksim was exhausted and right now, all his body wanted to do was sleep and recover. 
Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM