Sequoia Coast the club can't even handle me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

It wasn't long before Fin's solitude was interrupted by another member of the pack that lived nearby. She frowned gently, wishing she could have at least finished straightening out her tail fur before someone else found her when she wasn't looking her best. She shook herself again, trying to shake free more water her from pelt and give herself the adorable recently-fluffed look.

She peered down at herself and shrugged. This was probably about as best as she was going to be able to do, so she turned her attention to the handsome white wolf as he approached. Fin donned her most charming smile, only to be met with a somewhat grumpy young man.

Her smiled flickered as he spoke to her, saying something... What the hell was he saying? She was so thrown that she almost missed it when he translated his own words. She shook her head lightly to brush off the moment before tactfully plowing forward.

What the crap did you say the first time? Fin asked, unable to help herself. It kind of sounded like he said "Where ate poo". Before she attempted to answer that question (which was going to be weird), she wanted to make sure that was what was being said.

Just like a woman, Fin was quick to change her mind. As the man opened his mouth to explain, she cut him short. You know what? I don't need to know, she said, climbing to all four paws. I'm out. And with that, she left the grumpy wolf and the scaredy wolf and decided to report to Peregrine that Stavangar Bay was full of weirdies. Outrider mission accomplished like a champ.

Messages In This Thread
the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 04, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 07, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 06:04 PM