Sunspire Mountains sleepy fox hollow
812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior glanced sideways at Aktaiê to see what she made of the fox, then looked back to him. Joker? she thought, studying the strange mustachioed marking on his upper lip. He didn't look anything like Autumn, though he was certainly striking. She had never before seen a creature with such a varied and contrasting pelt.

"What're you staring at, kid?" Joker quipped after a moment, his voice soft and playful. He winked, then his burnt orange eyes shifted to Aktaiê. "I'm afraid I don't have any fancy qualifiers, like 'Outrider' or 'High Priestess.' It's just Joker for me." He chuckled, then took a step toward the pair of wolves. "What brings you to the hollow today, darlings?" He sat primly, wrapping his fluffy tail around himself.

"Um, I was just exploring before I go home," Junior said. "Do you know a fox named Autumn?" When he shook his head, she responded, "Oh... well, yeah. I'm an Outrider, so I wanted to check out the place." She fell silent then and looked to Aktaiê.

The pup had felt so proud of her titles, yet they paled in comparison to hers. Even Shield Maiden had nothing on Amazon and High Priestess... and Junior didn't even know what either one meant. They'd scarcely met and already a glimmer of admiration lit Junior's two-toned eyes. Suddenly, she was a lot less interested in this Sleepy Fox Hollow and even its resident friendly fox. She wanted to learn more about this sea-scented, ocean-eyed stranger.
Messages In This Thread
sleepy fox hollow - by Junior - August 23, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 24, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 26, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - September 03, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 05:04 PM