Seaside Moors Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Their size was normal, they were meant to be that small. So, so small… when would they grow larger? He wondered when that day may come, when they would no longer be as tiny as they presently were. Would they truly reach his size someday, or would they take after Erzulie? There were so many questions clouding his mind, whizzing around and branching off to create even more; a never-ending supply of inquiries, although no more seemed to want to leave his mouth. But one did leave hers, taking him by surprise.

What did he think?

His gaze drifted over their sleeping forms, taking in the sight before him. What did he think? “I think…” His voice drifted off, an already-whisper turning into sheer silence. “I think I want to watch them grow. I think… I think I want to know them better.” Now and in the future, when they could think and speak for themselves. But most of all, he wanted to keep them safe—to grow Rusalka for them, for their futures.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Aningan - May 22, 2020, 10:20 PM