Sunspire Mountains sleepy fox hollow
812 Posts
Ooc —
"Nah," the fox answered cordially, "the hollow welcomes you, though I'm surprised the scent didn't deter your pretty little noses." Joker's eyes glittered thoughtfully, looking in particular at the younger wolf. She seemed to have another vulpine friend, a vixen by the name of Autumn. He wanted to ask where he could meet this lady, yet he figured the pup didn't know of her whereabouts. He also intuited that he had interrupted a conversation and that his presence wasn't necessarily welcomed, despite the fact that they were on his turf.

He was an amiable creature and not particularly territorial. He was also clever and wise. "I'll leave you two ladies alone. Enjoy your stay in the hollow." The fox grinned at them again. With his dark upper lip, he almost looked to be leering. Tipping his head, he pussyfooted back into the trees.

Although young Osprey was partly sad to see him go, she immediately forgot about him when Aktaiê spoke to her. "Yeah," she answered in a slightly uncertain voice, simply because she didn't understand the word after Outrider. "Yeah, I wander around this place a lot. The Teekon Wilds, I mean. How about you? And what's an Amazon and a High Priestess, exactly?" And where could she sign up?
Messages In This Thread
sleepy fox hollow - by Junior - August 23, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 24, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - August 26, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - August 26, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Aktaiê - September 03, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: sleepy fox hollow — discovery - by Junior - September 04, 2014, 05:04 PM