Whitefish River You-you-you-you threw my sandwich away. *MY* sandwich?
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Private 
[Image: NeL7m5b.gif]

title inspo: because i feel as thought emrik's worry and despair matches ross's worry and despair in this moment

set after this thread

He could not believe his luck. Could not believe it. He had asked everyone, everywhere. He had scoured the entire territory...

She was missing. His WIFE was missing. HIS wife was missing. MISSING.

What was he supposed to do? Should he call Evergreen and Ira? No not Ira she was close to her due date as well... Maybe Connor would help him search. Or the kids? No, no he couldn't worry them. Emrik was beside himself with worry. His thought's running rampant. Where could she go? Had something happened? Why didn't she come find him?

Emrik paced, back and forth, back and forth, outside their den. Head bowed in worry. He chewed on his lip, and shook his head as he dismissed theory after theory. She had only been gone a few hours, he had seen her this morning before heading out on an early patrol. He had kissed her good morning, and left before she could have fully awaken.

But now he regretted leaving at all. How could he have let this happen? Maybe it was Moonspear? Maybe they had found her? Oh god. The theories he came up with kept getting worse and worse. @Speedy where the hell was she?!

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}