Whitefish River Some days are filled with wonder and adventure
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Trying to clean up Howl's threads. Not asking for a quick stop or anything but just something to keep in mind :)

"Oh I haven't been on the plateau for some time. I actually left Teekon for a bit as well. I returned to revisit some familiar places and people and ran into Ira. She let me know there had been earthquakes in my absence and I felt the need to stick around and help in any way I could. I'm used to more mercenary or scouting work but Ira asked for more domestic help, so that's what I'm going to try and do." he explained simplifying his last few years with a smile. He wanted to be upfront and honest, hoping that would win over the members of the pack so he could do his task more easily as he hadn't focused on it prior. As they reached the water's edge and seeing Emrik go down for a drink Howl thought it might also be a good idea to indulge for when he ended up continuing on in his patrol. "And yourself? I take it you've been here a while, and if you injured yourself on the hunting trail... is that your preferred profession?" he asked once he had a chance to gulp down some water.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some days are filled with wonder and adventure - by Howl - May 27, 2020, 02:10 PM