Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
If Ivvavik meant anything to this other wolfdog, he didn't show it. Though Renard was hardly expecting it to, and had little to say about it other than that it was cold and snowy. Akitas came from humans, their grandmother's stories said. Their grandmother's stories also said humans were everywhere and Renard's concern for the intricacies of lineage (how pretentious was that) barely even extended to their family in the first place.

Renard could go on dropping complements for quite a while -- Donovan seemed pleased by them -- but any more thought to the topic was derailed. The smaller wolfdog craned their head around to follow Donovan's gaze, right to the -- a doe, grazing peacefully nearby. Wow. They'd totally missed that, huh?

Renard gave their shoulder one last cursory lick -- still no better -- and smiled. They were more than willing to go along with however he intended to approach the hunt. "Lead the way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 04:40 PM