Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
post to wrap this up! i will get something posted in ravensblood forest asap :)

Renard nodded in response. Reliving that kind of scenario, without the ability to do anything about it…yes, they could see how that might piss someone off. They didn’t need a direct request to know when someone was over that kind of a conversation.

At the other wolfdog’s next words, Renard grinned. “I would be glad to provide one. The forest southwest of here, you said?” They glanced back over their shoulder to the points of the mountain range they had been following behind them. “That’s on my way. I might have to meet you there. We’ll see if your fighting skills are equal to your hunting ones,” their grin quirked a little wider, almost teasing, at the words.

Perhaps their path would continue to Sagtannet as they’d intended. Perhaps not. For now, they settled closer to the deer to take their portion before going on their way. The night had almost settled completely over the coast, but Renard still felt a little uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping out in such an open field.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:42 AM