Whitefish River Every Sunday's getting more bleak
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Ah, he was glad she did not take offense to his comments. The words slid off of her like water off a duck's back; still, Raimo would not make another comment like that again. Poor Speedy was probably sick of all the quips. She was sweet enough to accept his company and even asked after him, offering him the world if she could. Raimo was charmed of course but he felt it was not Speedy's place to make these offers - she was pregnant! He should have been tending to her, or perhaps her mate out to be.

Ah, no, I am alright! I outta be askin' you that. He grinned to her, cheek tufts bouncing as his expression shifted. It hadn't slipped his mind that Ira outright forbade him any interaction with the newest children of the pack, but he figured if the mother was willing and he was respectful, there was no harm in it. What about you? I 'ken fetch you somethin' warm ta eat, or maybe a pelt for your den - if'n you have a den - heck, I could dig you one if you need! Everything came tumbling out of him and when he was finished he laughed, the sound booming from his chest. Honestly I'd love ta have a job.
Messages In This Thread
Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Raimo - June 06, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Raimo - June 11, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Raimo - June 17, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Every Sunday's getting more bleak - by Speedy - June 23, 2020, 12:16 AM