Moonspear i was born in this ga[m]e, and i will die in this game
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The golden Drakru had largely kept to herself, picking up a some circuits of patrol, and making some small kills to help feed on as she still counted herself on the mend from the road. While not normally something she should have considered an issue, on her lonesome, and at the mercy of her terribly vast grief, it had shaken her worse than she had realized until she finally caved and returned after two moons. Visiting the shoreline had brought better sense back to her first off, and now home on the mountain, it had been time to piece it all back together.

Today she was feeling lucky, and in decent spirits. With a little rabbit limp in her teeth, she tracked up the mountainside towards the alpha's den--knowing that whelps had been born in her time away thanks to one of the yearling sons her patrols had intersected with. She had delayed a proper visit until now, feeling guilty about her time away, her empty-handed return, and in part, herself too. But now that she had taken a little time to clean herself up to be more presentable, and had an extra fresh catch that she didn't want, she could stand it.. hopefully. She swallowed her pride and went on with it, anyway.

Finding it took little time for a keen enough nose. The family was prevalent over the pathways, so she knew it was well looked after. Still, the last bit of nerves had to be kept locked up tight as she closed in. When she saw the entrance, she set down the quarry, and chuffed softly. Hei.. Hydra? she asked for a moment of her time, if permitted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in this game, and i will die in this game - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:25 AM