Moonspear i was born in this ga[m]e, and i will die in this game
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Greeted, and soon feeling more welcome than she had anticipated, some of her nerves soothed then. Though her ears twitched eagerly towards the notion of news (considering how bleak her findings were lately), she first picked up her slain rabbit and nudged it closer to the dark alpha. Gon the yong, o yu, she said in her familiar, rarely-used lately trigedasleng, not wanting to get too ahead of herself and overlook her offering.. and she then realized too she didn't know quite how old the little ones might be, if they were even approaching an age where that might be of use to them even. Well, if nothing else, they could shred the skin, having a nice game of tugs with it.

Anyway, on Praimfaya.. she was quick into a pensive expression. Revenge. Not an unfamiliar feeling, one she had carried often throughout her young life after Drageda had fallen, though she had rarely been given the chance to follow through entirely. First, a soft sigh. I see. I wondered if that might be the case. Or that she did not want to be found, considering my lack of.. real leads, or anything.. she admitted as she curled her haunches into a curt little sit. Dacio's end hurt, I know.. but.. she glanced away, unsure of where she was going with this besides the feeling that it needed said.

But did she still wish this herself? Of course, she answered, no hesitation, and a hardening look about her. Where grief ended, revenge's promise seemed to sate some of that loss, though it was never a completion; it was something, perhaps the very least she could do as one who did remain. She did appreciate fully that Hydra wanted it too. Jus drein jus daun, she said. It has always been a familiar mantra, Opalia could remember sharing it with her brother many a time, though those memories threatened to make her heartsick now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in this game, and i will die in this game - by Opalia - June 24, 2020, 12:23 AM