Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She seemed startled, which threw him for a moment. Perhaps the news hadn't reached her yet somehow. Peregrine paused, then nodded confirmation. She guessed at the reasoning behind it and his eyes narrowed slightly, not in suspicion but in thought. The Healer had evidently spoken to Junior about this. Why hadn't either of them brought it to him? Junior had been very scarce in the days leading up to her outburst and departure. She'd never breathed a word about any of this to him.

"It just goes to show you she's not the mature adult she thinks she is, else she would've known to come to me to communicate her concerns and sort them out with me," Peregrine mused. "That was a big part of it. She also found this shiny new pack to join. Apparently it's some sort of religious sisterhood. I try to tell myself at least she's run off to join a convent instead of run off with a boy or something," he quipped dryly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 29, 2014, 02:14 PM