Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

What an interesting experience she was having. Eleuthera, having not met many other predators despite her lengthy travels, was slightly in awe of this occurrence — now that Eleuthera swayed strongly to the side of trusting this mysterious, wondrous Umi, she allowed herself to feel amazed by it. Her sweetness did not seem feigned, and Eleuthera immediately chalked it up to the fact that the personalities of lions must be equally as varied as that of wolves.

Well, apparently there were deer nearby. Eleuthera hadn’t scented them — hadn’t tried to, given her nearly catatonic traveling state. Eleuthera gave a puzzled look and lifted her nose to the wind, hoping to hone in on the ungulate herd. The scent was faint, but it was there. Eleuthera pulled back and reframed the gilded Umi in the center of her gaze. The way she was talking, it was as if she was suggesting that Leu had never tasted deer. What a strange cat, indeed. Was she in need of help?

“I’ve had deer before, but…" the lilac woman explained, shifting her weight from paw to paw. “I could never have taken one down by myself. " In fact, the idea that a single animal, even one as strong and powerful as a mountain lion, could take down a deer solo amazed her. To Leu, that was reserved for only the biggest and the strongest and the most deserving of an entire deer to themselves. Generally, though, it was not the wolf way.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Eleuthera - July 16, 2020, 10:51 PM