Ankyra Sound Smells Like Teen Spirit
woah
65 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Thinking it would take him a whole day to figure something out and just waste it, but really, would it be that bad if he did? Call it meditation or something instead of a sad waste of potential time. With the lull of the distant wakes upon the beach, he could easily just sit here all day and let time tick away without feeling a moment of it - wait what was that? 

A flash of dark within... the dark. But he was certain someone was here. He knew someone was here! That or he was going completely crazy and was now imagining little fairies tricking him in the dark. 

Certain that someone was here, he followed in the direction he swore they went off into. Eventually, he caught a scent, aha! He knew it! He wasn't crazy after all! It was a lady too. Following her scent in the dark, he liked to image she was pretty and small, a dainty little thing that he could eyeball like candy. It surely has been a while now he was already imagining ogling this poor woman like some kind of jail bait. 

Within the darkness he could have missed her, she was dark herself and blended almost nicely with her surroundings - shame, he could only tell some minor parts of her, even then... it was enough. he smiled at her smaller stature, she was indeed petite despite him not being able to pick out the more detailed parts of her. What a gift in this lonely time. A true blessing.

I thought I saw someone run by, hello there little lady. Pardon my intrusion, it's been a while since I've seen anyone.
Messages In This Thread
Smells Like Teen Spirit - by Elijah - July 17, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: Smells Like Teen Spirit - by Aero - July 17, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Smells Like Teen Spirit - by Elijah - July 17, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Smells Like Teen Spirit - by Aero - July 24, 2020, 01:39 PM