Hushed Willows Nothing can die while we are here
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
As the queen stumbled into their queendom, nearly tripping over a branch, she was spotted by the fire fae she'd left in charge of the territory while she was away. Despite the grin on their face, Lumi felt a disturbance in the force. Was there a faint scent of Saint in the air, or was she imagining things? She wasn't that tired already, right? Orlaith's words didn't promise anything great either, and she felt her heart drop in her stomach awaiting what just exactly she'd missed.

So much I'd expected - so please, do report on what's been going on. She responded in a soft tone. It was before anything could be said and done about it that she saw the approaching figure of her little mouse - she was too tired to welcome him with her usual dance, but the smile on her face said enough about how happy she was to see him again. They hadn't been separated this long ever since they'd met - it'd been scary, but not anything Lumiya couldn't handle.

heyy - Hey, I'm okay. Everything went well, I'm just a bit tired. She reassured, eyes whipping up to Orlaith in an apologetic fashion. Though a drink sounded nice, there were more pressing matters she needed to discuss. Her well being could wait - informing their allies could not. Her plan was to rest for tonight, then make her way to the Empire at the break of dawn. After that she could probably make it to Whitebark Stream and back without doing permanent damage to herself... For the rest, she had to rely on Hua. Has there been trouble in my absence, Orlaith?
Messages In This Thread
Nothing can die while we are here - by Lumiya - July 20, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Orlaith - July 20, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Dante - July 20, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Lumiya - July 20, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Orlaith - July 20, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Dante - July 20, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Lumiya - July 20, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Dante - July 21, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Orlaith - July 21, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Nothing can die while we are here - by Dante - July 21, 2020, 05:23 PM