Whitefish River Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 

The rushing of the stream was endless, droning - it was very different from the hushed songs the Willows had sung for her. Lately they'd been quiet, much like the magik had vanished, and she'd lost its song. She felt naked, being out in the open, no foliage to hide under or domes of branches and leaves to retreat back into. Kaisteleoki was quite barren, but the fae knew not of its history or the tale of its recovery. She sighed a sigh of sorrow, shaping and spinning a new song into existence.

"And I was running far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you
And for a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, down
And all this time I have been lying
Oh, lying in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the farthest place on my shelf"

She hummed it softly to herself, watching the water go by. She hoped dearly Hieronymous or Ira wasn't offended by her melancholy state of being at the moment, though she knew it to be befitting of the situation. She'd lost everything and someone she cared deeply about in the span of... less than a moon, she was sure. How had she ever hoped to accomplish this? How had she been this naïve?
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
Orlaith was in deep trouble- the usual. She was not very well-liked at the moment, as the Count had caught her, and Hiero lectured her so, but who can say if she ever listens? Nontheless she was pretty locked down within the stream now, she felt if she tried another 'vacation' with the excuse of the bear again, she may truly be demoted, or even kicked out.

At least her wounds healed, as she paced through the forest to let off any of the pent of steam she held. Though something caught her attention, as her ears twitched to the unfamiliar sound of someone singing. She knew no one would sung, howling was one thing, but preforming their own lyrical musical was another. Curiously enough she tracked down who they were-

and was blasted with an air of familiarity, and anger. However, Orlaith doesn't know her. She was a bit frustrated on these waves of feelings, that surely that had met somewhere one way or another, as so the repetition as shown. They were definitely not someone recently seen, for the grays and black, with unusual mis-matched eyes..

"You new to Kaistleoki?" Tilting her head with a raised brow, the commander asked with a neutral stance and a curious tone.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She'd near forgotten about Orlaith, assuming she'd never return. She'd accepted that much. She'd went through all the stages of grief, had gotten it through her system. Every time she lost someone, it got easier to move on. It scared her. It was almost like she was awaiting another travesty, knowing it would come to look her in the eyes once more. She wasn't scared, knew it to be inevitable - but then, every now and again, the Fates gave her a sliver of hope. She bit like a hungry fish every time they dangled it in front of her. She never learned.

A single ashen ear flicked at the approach of the other and she turned not soon after. Though tears stung her delicate eyes, a confused smile settled 'pon her features. Orlaith? Her tone was hopeful, elated in a way. Her ears draped over a finely sculpted skull. She was unsure if Orlaith was joking around with her. So this is where you'd run off to - not that we were trying to track you down I mean, I was just, curious as always. She averted her gaze, feeling like she was rambling. Dante's come with me - we were fairly worried about you. We really shouldn't have been, given you're strong and capable and- and self sufficient.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Hold up," she backed up out of discomfort, as confusion laid onto Orlaith when the other was brimming in tears. She always thought to be a bully at times, but she did not think she was that bad to bring another to tears- though it seems they once knew each other. The other spoke fondly of her so while looking like a hurt princess, but it brought no empathy from the knight, only confusion.

"I don't know you-" she paused, "I don't know anybody except Kaistleoki." Lately the past has been haunting her more then usual, with the factor of Seelie Court members laying through the wilds now that their pack went into ruins for some unknown reasons, they all seem to unconsciously come toward the previous fairy guard. It was a bit of an annoyance for the factor she held some unsettling feelings toward the name, especially toward the Queen she still did not remember. Neither a name or face came to view- so her feelings were left unjust.

Her right arm throbbed in a slight pain, but she ignored it, briefly glancing at the lightning scar before back toward the gray woman.

"You're from Seelie Court, right?" That was the only conclusion since everyone that once knew her so, was from that pack, "I lost any memories of them, so uh, nice to meet you again." Awkward as it was, that was the best she could muster without beating around the bush, 'i lost me memories who the fuck are you.'

It was especially awkward since the other was crying, but with the glares of earlier from her gloating over the disbandment of the court, well, perhaps it was not the best moment to be rather positive on the matter.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Of course, she hadn't expected a warm reunion. She'd expected tension and a raised voices, a bitch-fight if you will. What she hadn't counted on was an unfortunate event that just so happened to have taken away her former friend's memories, resulting in the mess they were currently in.

At first, Lumi thought it a cruel joke played by the other woman. Closer inspection however, revealed a peculiar scar, one not unlike lighting. She smiled sadly. Orlaith wasn't a liar, that much was true... Still, it was hard to believe without the evidence staring her straight in her wildflower eyes. Well, I know you. She stated with a cute bob of her head.

Lumi's narrator had forgotten whether the fae queen was sitting or standing, but in case of the latter, the girl sat down. She let the revelation sink in for a moment. The Fates had done this, perhaps to help her create a new start. A new chance. They knew better than anyone though, that Lumiya was just going to ruin it again.

I suppose it's for the best. She thought aloud with a deep sigh, looking up at the once-fae. She had never truly fit in with Lumiya's kind, her own kind... No, this wasn't for the benefit of the Queen. The Fates had decided this was the best for Orlaith. There was nothing Lumiya could, or wished to, do.