Raven's Watch oh the wind is blowing, it hurts your skin
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The strange man repeated the names she'd given him, but his enthusiasm was very infectious. Though he had seemed slightly bonkers, perhaps he was just another lone soul in this realm, happy to meet someone else for a change. She could relate to that, though the queen fae herself was rather reserved in comparison. He calls their names good choices, and the fae simply mentally shrugs at this. She wasn't here to debate on the accuracy of names being someone's own choice - then again, now that she thought about it, someone could hypothetically simply go by whatever name they wanted. Perhaps there was more truth to it than she had initially thought.

The feathered man speaks in a different language, addressing Loinnir. He seemed to swell with pride and let out a small hoot in response. Whatever the man had said, Loinnir had understood and it had inflated his ego even more - unnecessarily so, as the bird was already vain.

She tilted her head in interested as he went on to explain. She wondered if his parents had named him something meaning crow before or after he had gotten his familiar and begun sticking feathers in his mane. He was a peculiar soul, there was no doubt about. I suppose we faeries have Irish origins then - how interesting. Perhaps some of the older members back at the original court knew, but this was her first time connecting the dots. She liked Irish. She liked this peculiar, red-eyed man. It is a good name - very fitting, though do forgive me for just using Caw, I'd hate to butcher your beautiful language. She spoke sweetly, all of it meant.

What were you doing? I can't help but feel like I interrupted something important.
Messages In This Thread
oh the wind is blowing, it hurts your skin - by Caróg - July 15, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: oh the wind is blowing, it hurts your skin - by Lumiya - July 22, 2020, 02:01 PM