Sun Mote Copse “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet
82 Posts
Ooc —
Q howled when she heard her sister, and ran to find her. She herself was not close to the rendezvous at the time, having been pushing boundaries as she liked to do, and therefore arrived none too quickly. Still, only one wolf made it before her... and though she did not know his name, he would soon be her new friend nonetheless. But first, sister!

And brother, too! Bronco! Quetzal bounded toward them with excited little yips, and hollered, YA LEAVING? WHERE YA GOIN THIS TIME????? And then, after a beat, CAN I COME????? Not knowing the permanence of it. Push boundaries though she liked, she loved home and spending time with Towma, Mama, and Papa. Rosie and Alyx too, though they hung out with her next to never... they couldn't be blamed for that, though. Q was an independent woman, and all of that, at the ripe age of not-even-a-year.
Messages In This Thread
RE: “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet - by Quetzal - July 28, 2020, 08:12 PM