Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Her hero?" he questioned with a loud blink. Shaking his head lightly, he answered, "You're right: she thought I could magically know all about it and fix it. That's my point: that is the belief of a child, not an adult. And you just said it yourself too. She's a child. Yet she made the very adult decision to leave us. I understand," he added to indicate that he didn't mind her playing devil's advocate.

"I wish I knew more about them. Two of them came with her when she told us she was leaving. They were... I can't put my finger on it but there was something disquieting about them. It could've just been the fact that they were quite obviously very religious, which is something I just don't get." He rolled his swarthy shoulders.

"Anyhow..." he said after a moment. "How are you today? Did you call me about this or is there something else on your mind?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 31, 2014, 02:40 PM