Silverlight Terrace And on this night began to wonder why,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
After meeting a strange woman, Miriam took a route to avoid her. Something from within simply said to remove herself from the situation, it felt like the Goddess was giving a warning so; and she diligantly followed that feeling. However, that same passage to avoid the raven-woman was the same why to get back to Neverwinter, and avoiding so, meant she was getting further away.

The moonlight casted a silver glare to the grassland, but the rain poured, making what could've been a true beauty, full of gray and brown, a mudfall entrance. She had to sleep somewhere else, and temporary hunt for survival, and before she knew it- it was already dark. Another day wasted, and another day without her son and daughter. She was worried for them- much less herself.

She sat in the field, her head high with water dripping down her snout, "Goddess," she whispered, "I pray to thee', guide me back.." to where, exactly? Should she say home? That was not where her heart laid, only to where her children lived, "where my family is."
Messages In This Thread
And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 04, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 04, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 07, 2020, 12:22 PM