Whitefish River Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
It was unfortunate that one of the two leaders would be out of commission so soon for safety precautions, but it had to be done. It was better to let Ira take the lead on her own, somewhat, he was always available to talk should he remain clear of mind, than to lose either of them from brash decisions. Will do, maybe toss some scraps my way so I don't go nosing in the caches. He wasn't certain, but it seemed like bites or saliva had something to do with spreading the disease.

Keeping his mouth away from the caches might be a wise move. As her final question came, he simply shook his head and began on his own departure to quarantine himself. That is all. Hopefully, he could find a place where it was easy for everyone to keep an eye on him, but nowhere close enough where he would be a danger if things turned for the worst... maybe that would be his mission for today.

Last from me! <3
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - July 06, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - July 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - July 06, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Hieronymous - August 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Red Sun Rises Like an Early Warning - by Ira - August 05, 2020, 09:04 PM