Neverwinter Forest they're coming to take me away, ho-ho! hee-hee, ha-haaa!
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
where was her mother? miriam’s disappearance couldn’t have come at a worse time; instead of being here to comfort her mourning child, she was gone, an absence which fueled resentment in the young maiden’s mind. unfortunately, she was past the threshold of non-remembering, and so remembered each thing that had happened to her — including miriam’s subsequent betrayal.

she didn’t understand that adults could get lost like children did. to liliana, they were the ultimates, and knew everything that there was to be known. therefore, miriam’s absence must have been by choice, right? she’d left her daughter behind for whatever reason, without even sharing the courtesy of a goodbye.

well, liliana decided, she didn’t need her mother to be there. she wandered through the territory looking for someone else with whom to spend some time, until noticing the speckled snout of a somewhat familiar stranger.

can i hide with you? yana whispered. her voice was hoarse, but quiet, concealed largely by a smile. by then, she’d walked close enough to be seen, but still stood at a safe distance.
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
Messages In This Thread
RE: they're coming to take me away, ho-ho! hee-hee, ha-haaa! - by Liliana - August 06, 2020, 09:08 AM