Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue nodded a yes yes her hero. Blue often played devils advocate being able to see both sides of the issue at hand. Though in this case, it was harder to play devils advocate, when she strongly agreed with Junior's father.

Blue frowned and hmmmed Were they religious or were they a cult? Because if they were a cult I can see why you would be a little uh untoward with them. Blue had seen both in her travels cults and religions and cults were very scary things. They were able to brainwash their members and have them believe whatever they wanted.

Blue sighed Yes I called you hoping to stop this before it happened, but clearly I was too late. I'm sorry Perry lately time seems to slip through my paws like water, not that i'm complaining. Are we going to be having any more pack hunts? I worry as winter is fast approaching and Fox is going to have children or at least be pregnant yes? Blue was very worried about the future, she wanted to make sure her family was taken care of.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Blue Willow - August 31, 2014, 08:23 PM