Silverlight Terrace And on this night began to wonder why,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
wrap to neverwinter? can say it took a bit as they misc. talked!

"I appreciate you for being my guard."  She didn't understand too much about trades since coming to the wild, but understood it was akin similar to simply gaining experience. After a certain amount of doing something, it was the recongization in the wild. She thought it was a proud act to do, and respected Bronco for training up to gain a mastery in guiding. She was happy to help so.

"Their fur is a slight tint like my own," Her gray was perculiar shade of a gray agouti, and she hasn't met someone similar to her own. Her Orchid was full of wolves of similarities of lighter tones, grays and golds, "though they have spots, as their sire' does. I'm not sure if they'll outgrow it, or keep." There was something about children were certain traits they held disappeared over time. She wondered if they would have the spots like their father..

"Oh, but there's something so odd about their eyes.. They're getting old enough that slowly their true eye color will appear, but it looks like both of them are having two shades!" It was a gradual process, but she starting to notice that the tint has been shifting. One seemed lighter then the other between the two, and both of them held the opposite sides. It was too far to tell what color though.

"They're truly like twins."
Messages In This Thread
And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 04, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 04, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 06, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: And on this night began to wonder why, - by Miriam - August 07, 2020, 12:22 PM