Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened calmly and gave her friend a small smile, They are only little for a little while my friend. All you can do is teach them the best you can so they are ready for the world and you have done the best that you can. I think she will have good judgements and decisions, but it is the way of life to make mistakes. It is how we learn, just be sure to be there to help her get herself back together if she fails. She grew quiet then thinking of all the times her father let her learn on her own, it was largely the reason for her ways now.

Blue gave a sigh of relief. that will give me time to get herbs and prepare. I will not have another incident like Pied. I will be prepared this time. She grew quiet realizing it was probably not very nice to say such a thing, but it bothered Blue and she truly felt to blame in that aspect, no matter how many others told her that she was wrong, she still felt responsible for the death of her friend. If she had only been there.

Blue looked down unsure how to answer his unspoken question, yes. she grew quiet for a moment he did offer me children if I should so choose. She grew quiet then, realizing that it would probably not be in the cards for her, even if Atticus was able to, he could not see Fox being okay with that, she was finding the girl to be a little bit selfish and power hungry, but thus far she was doing well and seeking help from herself and peregrine, so she supposed she could surprise her. Though even in that regard Blue herself hadn’t made a decision one way or another. Well at least not to herself, she knew pretty well what she would choose.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Blue Willow - August 31, 2014, 10:30 PM