Redsand Canyon yo soy la mala
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Her words came as a hit to the heart of the young priestess, she was missing her family and was wondering if she had seen them. With a small shake of her head she told the girl no but they were no longer alone, colorless ears flickered to the new arrival before her two tone gaze did, her warm smile heated  like melting honey when she recognized him as the healer she had been upstaging. Whoops, but she was a good girl and though she was gunning for a higher spot she was friendly. 

He spoke in the same language and she simply tilted her head, she recognized it as Spanish and even knew a few words but she let the two of them converse.  The wolf dog and the emerald eyed man, the only thing she had to add was. "I am sorry to say, I don't think I have but I will be happy to help. As my friend he has asked, what's your family's name? Maybe your name would help as well." her gaze moved back to the man beside her, her tail shifting back and forth and a sign of familiarity even if they were not that known to each other.

Messages In This Thread
yo soy la mala - by Yanín - August 07, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: yo soy la mala - by Dove - August 07, 2020, 03:23 AM
RE: yo soy la mala - by Yanín - August 07, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: yo soy la mala - by Baptiste - August 07, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: yo soy la mala - by Dove - August 07, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: yo soy la mala - by Yanín - August 07, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: yo soy la mala - by Baptiste - August 08, 2020, 09:48 AM