Blackbeak Bluff Shadows of the night appear...
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I have no idea. But that's probably the best part about this 'ocean' isn't it? So much of the unknown we have might never even discover...." Talking about the ocean's elusive nature had Luna restless to know more about it. Sadly though, the fae wasn't a fish, nor could she swim like one either, so that curiosity of the ocean might end up drowning her if she even tried. It was best to admire what she could see from a distance instead. "Although, I do imagine that those fish would make for a mighty fine meal. Just one looks like it can feed me for days." That peppy tone of hers didn't quite match up with the morbid words and for a second, the look of admiration towards the fish turned into a primal hunger. She was kidding, of course....well...not really. Luna is a huntress, afterall. Potential prey was potential prey.

Her moonstone gaze would trail back up to the night sky and soon carried the conversation to the topic that originally brought her here. "You know, there was always this small tale that my pack used to tell younger me and other pups my age. About how when we all die, our souls leave our body and turn into light—" A paw lifted and pointed to the sky while Luna continued. "—and how the stars we see at night are actually millions of souls who watch over us. I do have to admit that I was always too much of a skeptic when it came to anything that couldn't be proven but....wouldn't it be nice if such a thing was true?" The thought of loved ones being lost and reincarnated into something beautiful was almost dreamlike. And if she were to die off one day, becoming one with the sky didn't sound like such a bad idea.

"What about you Taikon? Have you been told similar stuff by your birth pack?" She questioned while turning to look back at him. It came to Luna's attention that she didn't really know much about her newly found acquaintance, so would it hurt to ask?
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Shadows of the night appear... - by Lunaria - July 18, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Taikon - July 19, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Lunaria - July 20, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Taikon - July 20, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Lunaria - July 22, 2020, 05:12 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Taikon - July 22, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Lunaria - July 26, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Taikon - July 28, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Lunaria - July 29, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Shadows of the night appear... - by Taikon - July 31, 2020, 12:35 AM