Dawnlark Plains gotdamn baby you done stopped me in my tracks! i can smell your dang feet from here!
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Everything still hurt inside her mind but the healer she'd been lucky to find had healed her physical ailments and after some time like everyone else Lainie parted ways only considering returning. She had Polaris to see again...why'd she abandoned their promise? Within her own mind she'd become tormented by the knowledge she was useless. Everything that gave her the ability to survive worked except her back legs because she'd been an idiot child...and now she was starving again.

The rabbit's amidst the plains caught her attention from the forests nearby and she'd let the wind bring her that way despite having no idea how she would catch one. When she grew closer she smelled the cat...but she'd never smelled one so she continued onward even drifting naively into the field eyeing the rather large cat with wide eyes. Her wounds were still healing but she moved with more ease tail giving a friendly wag behind her "Hey. Trying to get the rabbits?" she tried to speak hoping it spoke common just as Dart had. Maybe she could be friends with this one too though her eyes dropped to his paws staring at them and then his maw praying he'd speak and reveal blunt teeth and that those paws were simply big because they were fluffy. 

sorry for the wait! No need to backdate!