Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Umi was able to shake off the failed hunt, but Eleuthera could not. It was yet another thing that Eleuthera found she was quite jealous of this golden lion for — so she pressed her mouth in a line and tried to swallow her inner embarrassment to wallow in at another time. Sure she had screwed up their entire hunt, but Umi was forgiving enough about it. Were all big cats this nice?

Eleuthera couldn’t help but will herself into a better mood. She smiled at Umi, and it felt honest.
“Yeah," she nodded earnestly. “I would like that!" Eleuthera looked back over the mountains — the mountains that she would have to begin ascending now, if she had any hope of making it back home before nightfall. She was already at risk of needed to find shelter amongst the heights for the night. She turned back to Umi, not sure if cougars kept territories or traveled around as she was wont to do. Well, not anymore — but used to. “You can always find me in the willows, just across the mountain." Lumiya was welcoming enough to wolves. Perhaps she’d interested in meeting this friendly feline, as well!
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Eleuthera - August 17, 2020, 09:23 PM