Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Blue Willow spoke of being there if and when Junior failed, he pursed his lips. He didn't mention that he'd essentially told Junior she was on her own if her stint with the Nereides didn't work out for whatever reason. Peregrine didn't know how he'd actually handle it if she came crawling back home, though he knew he wasn't her only hope if everything went awry. She might turn to Ragnar and the bay instead.

"I don't think there was anything we could've done for Pied," Peregrine insisted in a gentle voice. "Don't be surprised if Fox is difficult about prenatal care, either. She doesn't seem to think much of medicine. It's nothing personal. If you need me to appeal to her, just say the word. Of course, I want what's best for her and the pups and I have complete faith in you."

Peregrine nodded absently when Blue Willow framed Lasher's offer in her own words. "I don't know what Fox will think but you have my blessing. I know this will make you blush but... Lasher's a good and gentle lover. He will respect you and your boundaries if and when the time comes. And then we can be one big weird mushed-together family," he finished with a lopsided smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 01, 2014, 07:03 PM