Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue saw him make a face and she sighed What have you done Perry? That is a sour face? Blue had actually forgotten for a moment that the bay wolves and Junior were close in all truth. She wondered at the babes that the female Thistle had carried, were they cretes? Did they look like him? or did they take after their mother?

Blue shook her head No Peregrine I will not force my healing down anyone's throat if they do not want it, I will not force them. And I did not necessarily mean plants for her, I just will be within howling distance this time. and she would. She would not have something happen to Perry's new wife, not if she could help it. Though as stubborn as the fiery she wolf was she may refuse help, even as she lay dying if there ever was a case.

Blue bowed her head and spoke softly To be honest Perry Fox does not seem one to give that blessing out, no offense, so I will not get my hopes up even if I should decide to agree to such an offer. Though I suppose i'm largely selfish and I would like it all and with him, I couldn't have it all. I would not want just to share parenthood, i would want a mate and to be..lo...loved. but we shall see in time, what is in store for me her voice cracked on the last part, soft and whisper like. She chuckled softly and she did bow her head to hide the embarrassment of such talking. I will remember that Perry. that is all she said on the comment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Blue Willow - September 01, 2014, 07:11 PM