Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He didn't answer the question, finding it irrelevant to the more pressing topic at hand. She seemed to doubt that Fox would assent to such a plan, which was a valid concern. There seemed to be some reasonable strife regardless of his wife's jealous nature. The Healer wanted (and deserved) the whole kit and kaboodle, not just a sperm donation.

"Willow, if you want to find love, then don't settle for anything less. There's plenty of time. We just want you to know the option's there," Peregrine said in a brotherly way. "And if Fox has a problem with it, I can talk to her. It's not like you're some mid-ranking subordinate. You're our Beta and the former Alpha female." His tail twitched. He did not seek to overrule his young wife, yet Peregrine would not accept a no from her without good reason either.

"I think I'm gonna go find my three remaining children and grab something to eat with them. For some reason," he said wryly, "I feel like there's a timer ticking away on each of them. Would you like to come with me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 01, 2014, 07:38 PM