Blacktail Deer Plateau Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[mate] He's so protective of my girl lol

Peregrine did not answer he question, but she did not press the matter either. If he did not wish to tell her, he should have to tell her. Blue did not doubt that there would be a little bit of argument, concerning whether or not she would have breeding rights if she chose to ascend to such an offer. She however did not have the time to worry about it right now, there were more pressing concerns and her next season was months away, she needn't worry about it until then.

Blue nodded Okay Perry. but she said no more on the subject. Finding she was becoming slightly uncomfortable with it, only because her own decisions were not made and she had already found love, it just so happened that he was the walking dead at the moment.

Blue smiled I would love too. She twitched her tail and motioned for him to lead the way. She would be glad to have a distraction from her pressing concerns and worries. Completely forgetting about her spat with Saena at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pay attention to whom you speak of whom you speak and why - by Blue Willow - September 01, 2014, 07:49 PM