Wapun Meadow I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh,
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Y’know, a mud bath sounds great right about now. Shit’s everywhere. Hard to avoid. They were getting tired of having to tip toe through it all. The universe clearly wanted them to be covered in mud from head to toe, might as well give into their fate.

Death by dissolving is not the way I wanna go. Buzzard fell chin-first into the mud. Their siblings were lucky enough to be out of the splash zone. How unfortunate. There’s nothing that brought them more joy than their looks of disgust.

They rolled on their back and shuffled into the mud as if they were snuggling into bed. There would definitely be a Buzzard-shaped indent when they got up. Drowning in mud; now that sounds sick.

They lifted their head and smirked at the pair. You two have fun drowning the boring way. I ain’t going anywhere.
Messages In This Thread
I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Vulture - August 18, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 18, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 22, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Buzzard - August 28, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: I sip the liquor but it's much too harsh, - by Condor - August 30, 2020, 10:18 PM