Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
While a part of him was salty that she held some respect for Derg he remembered the way the man had tried to help after the monster had stolen Clay away. Valour hated the way that Derg had greeted him with a physical display he'd had no choice but to submit to. It was frustrating to see Hela once again held to such high regard in the eyes of a man he wanted to desire his skills and his experience, the wretch had him fooled and it would make him taking out Ursus so much harder. Watching her lip curl into disgust his eyebrows lifted in surprised interest his good eye shifting away from her as he held his tongue a bitter sensation coiling into the pit of his stomach. "Has he slept with everyone here? Is he that easy?" he asked in a tone that held the disgust her expression did though it was an idea he'd toy with inside his broken, anguish and rage filled thoughts for days. Turning back to her at the last comment he gave her a solemn look and nodded once "You're right about Donovan being an idiot. I know a she wolf here who is with me on taking out Ursus and I am willing to tell you why if you'd like to know" paranoid he looked around his ears twitching atop his head as he veered off toward a tree lifting his leg to mark avoiding her gaaze while speaking just high enough for her to catch it "If what you say about Donovan is true I would rather let those who are loyal to Donovan run off with their tails tucked than slaughter them...they all seem more foolish than harmful...murdering them for being horny seems harsh" he looked to her as the stream of urine ended and he dropped his leg brushing his fur against the tree before returning to their path his eyes on her as he continued "If you disagree and want...them all dead I will be asking Hydra and the ally I have here to go with me alone to Ursus and if I am back in time, I will help you. If these wolves are bad then they need to go" 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM