Dawnlark Plains gotdamn baby you done stopped me in my tracks! i can smell your dang feet from here!
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She stared at him puzzled by the joke but it sounded funny so she cracked a smile her tail wagging at her haunches as she found herself entranced by the weird large cat. "Alrighty then. Pick a hole. Any hole and give it your absolute best. They will most likely pop out of a hole somewhere where you're not so you gotta be fast to chase them" before she'd had her nerves damaged she'd loved to run after rabbits endlessly. She'd even caught one and presented it to Papa who recieved it with such pride. The memory made her misty eyed and so she began the hunt, picking a hole and focusing all her energy in to snarling as loudly and savagely as she could. Though it was a sorry attempt for a wolf the sound still caused scurrying and rustling inside the holes. Quickly moving toward another she repeated and looked toward the feline motioning for him to do the same before returning to destroying her vocal chords. 

sorry for the wait!