Dawnlark Plains gotdamn baby you done stopped me in my tracks! i can smell your dang feet from here!
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
So apparently we're gonna send four of em running and take em out! Succesfully hunt *eyes emoji*

The sound set off the rabbits beneath them Lainie could just barely catch the sounds before the large predator scared the crap out of her. The sound he made nearly sent her running and she gave him a wide eyed look before grinning "hell yeah! Again!" and just as she encouraged him the first frightened rabbit popped free to the right of her and took off. Gasping she set after it her hind legs stumbling causing her to lose balance but with a snarl of frustration she threw herself forward snapping it's hind leg up as she rolled into the dirt and holding tight even as she took claws to the chest and muzzle. Breaking it's leg she swung her head around wildly trying to daze it before slamming it to the ground and finishing it off panting raggedly and letting her hind end hit the ground as she took a moment to rest and stare down at the first catch she'd made with her own jaws in quite some time. Dragging it away from the rabbit burrows so the stench of death wouldn't ruin their hunt she looked to Benry a more determined, predatory light in her eyes as she gave him a more tired but even brighter grin "Again" and chose another hole, snarling into it before repeating it one by one around the holes sending the rabbits into a frenzy.