Dawnlark Plains gotdamn baby you done stopped me in my tracks! i can smell your dang feet from here!
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The sound he made send a wild chill down her spine filling her with the urge to run. Watching him bolt she was mesmerized for the first few moments of the hunt he was after the brown streak of fur that bolted and he looked magnificent leaping into action, stronger and more agile than a wolf could ever hope to be. Thinking he had it down pat she tore her attention away and tried again snarling and snapping into the holes until a spotted bundle of white and brown shot free......this time she gave pause and let it go, for it was no bigger than maybe her muzzle and Lainie could not bring herself to take such a new life. Returning her gaze toward Benry she saw him barreling off and the rabbit out of sight and cocked her head laughing softly "HEY YOU! YOU LOST IT!" she hollered unwilling to leave the burrows untended but not wanting to lose such a good hunting companion. If he learned to hunt....she shook her head slowly remembering the way her body had reacted in instinct...if she taught him to kill he may enjoy it too much and turn against wolves. She'd learned even wolves had the tendency to shed one another's blood when fights were uncalled for....she'd learned that the hard way. While he made his way back she set to riling the rabbits back up again her tail wagging like crazy. 

3/5 rabbits gone. 1 caught. 2 left to chase