Moonspear I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
It was obvious he had put a good bit of thought into this. The answer had more depth than she had anticipated, but that was certainly fine. He was thinking about his packmates, and what all they could do with this find. Could be interesting, I agree. Lots to work with here.. she gestured vaguely, trying to envision what brambles would do down here as he suggested. We used to spar down at the beaches, in Drageda. Deeper sand, or rockier spots--for that bonus work, she detailed, revealing that she was keen on the subject more by the second. She had been young back then, but the lessons of the fight were valuable, and she once a hungry student with a barely-contained rage, eager to show off and progress. Different times now in retrospect, though those learnings had always been worth keeping close to her heart.

Before old homesickness could rear its head, Bronco was easy enough to focus on instead. Mhm. I guess it is up to us--safety first, after all.. Opalia chuffed as she stretched a foreleg, one first, then the other. A deep breath, and she moved closer a bit on light steps. To pin, or a concede. Whatever comes of it, she replied, looking him up and down, knowing well what it seemed; he was bigger up close, and she was out of solid practice. She still didn't need concrete rules, even without knowing what she was getting into. We can see how it goes, if that is fine.. she agreed to loose terms, and switched her tail at his smirk, barely concealing her own as she sprang away towards the center after awaiting his reply just long enough. Her bounding strides shortened and started to arc back towards him soon--because small, agile, she liked motion in her fights, especially against someone new. As soon as he was halfway situated here with her, she was going to set out to keep the paws going.

The gona had to wonder how he would wear his welcoming friendliness against her as an opponent. Hopefully she wouldn't have to coax it out of him, but she was already prepared to be a little underestimated given her stature. It helped her be less uneasy about knowing nothing of how he would play this out, anyway, so mostly she didn't mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill - by Opalia - October 03, 2020, 02:19 AM