Firefly Glen As if the great divide could swallow me whole
Shadow-posted Leta! This was in the works for too long my b

He set out to hunt for the day, leaving the borders of Neverwinter a few hours before the sun rose and heading to the woods and lakes to the south. Even though most of his journey was fruitless, the landscape itself was spectacular. Yao marveled at the bright scenery, the forests emblazoned in fiery canopies.

He was successful in his hunt, nabbing a woodchuck who'd gotten a little too big for its hole. Unfortunate for it, but lucky for him and Neverwinter. He turned back to the Forest, the large rodent swinging in his jaws, passing through the Glen never the wiser.

There were two wolves up ahead of him. He stilled for a moment, watching them, unsure who either were. He recognized one of the forms idly wandering the Glen, though the memory was hazy. Soon it clicked, and Yao wagged his tail as he trotted towards the wolves. Bronco! Yao called to him through the muffling fur, remembering him from when he first arrived in Teekon Wilds. It seemed like a lifetime ago. You are...shinier than I remembered, he looked the wolf up and down. How did that happen? He turned and nodded to the other wolf. Mambo, hallo.
CommonKiswahili
Current Location  — Neverwinter Forest
Fighting/Sparring Methods
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if the great divide could swallow me whole - by Haoniyao - October 12, 2020, 04:18 PM