Moonspear mighty lonely on my own in the city
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
It has been lovely threading with you all!  <3  I am fine with closing out with a fade-to-black here unless anyone's compelled to reply once more.
It became clear as Keres and Bronco, along with the silently observing youth, looked to the older, dark-pelted wolf that Tehama had not been mistaken as to his authority.  Birds' wings continued to beat against her ribcage, but she held steadfast and willed herself not to become shaky or outwardly display her uncertainty.  She didn't think she'd spoken anything wrong, but that alone would not ensure admittance into a pack's trust.  A rejection might be issued for any reason, or for no reason.  Merely a sort of "no vacancy" situation, and a door closed in her metaphorical face.

Something faint in the still-silent wolf's expression shifted and Te's breath caught in her throat for an infinitesimal moment.  He spoke, and she let out a faint puff of air in relief, creating an eddy of mist that hung between the group of them.  "... there is little you will want for in regards to stability."

The lady couldn't resist letting her tail wag at the words that sounded the most certainly inviting, and her hopes were confirmed at the beckons he issued to all of them thereafter, specifically including Tehama. If they departed together, she would drop into place at the rear of the group, quite concious of her place in lowest position on the totem pole and utterly unbothered by the need to defer to all of the others, even the quiet adolescent who was clearly well on his way to serving the pack.

"Thank you," was her earnest expression of gratitude to all assembled.  The worry that tightened around her chest lifted off, and though she knew intellectually that she was still hungry and weary from the trials of travel, Tehama readily forgot all of that.  Her mood soared and a bright smile emerged upon her lips.  Readily, the woman hefted the trio of quail she intended for the pack's cache or this still-unnamed leader's consumption.

Just like that, she was... well, she was Moonspearian.
Messages In This Thread
mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 09, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 09, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 09, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 09, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 09, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 10, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 10, 2020, 09:07 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 12, 2020, 10:20 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 13, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 15, 2020, 07:14 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 15, 2020, 07:20 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 15, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Keres - October 18, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by RIP Bronco - October 18, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Dirge - October 19, 2020, 08:04 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Altair - October 19, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: mighty lonely on my own in the city - by Tehama - October 19, 2020, 02:31 PM